FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- IS STONE VENEER® REAL STONE
Yes it is! Its grain, texture and colour are exact of the stone from where we extract
- WHAT IS THE LIFE OF STONE VENEER®?
Normally stone lasts for life, but for practical reasons we offer a 7 year guarantee.
- DOES STONE VENEER® CRACK?
NO, Stone Veneer® being flexible and bonded with FRP reinforcement does not crack.
- IS STONE VENEER® BETTER THAN NATURAL STONE?
Stone Veneer® is lighter and flexible as compared to natural stones, so easy to handle and install. Moreover STONE VENEER® uses hardly 5% of the natural stone and is therefore environmentally friendly and looks and feels is that of natural stone.
- DOES STONE VENEER® NEEDS TO BE TREATED BEFORE APPLYING IT TO A SURFACE?
No special treatment is required and in most cases the only requirement is cleaning the surface to remove any contaminants or dirt.
- WHAT KIND OF MAINTENANCE IS REQUIRED FOR STONE VENEER® AFTER BEING APPLIED TO A SURFACE?
Stone Veneer® requires the same minimum maintenance that a stone requires and same sealers can be used.
- DO I NEED TO BUY SPEACIAL TOOLS OR EQUIPMENT TO WORK WITH STONE VENEER®?
No, one can use the same tools required to work with natural stone: All standard drilling, cutting and folding tools can be used with this product. As a matter of fact the tools required are much simpler and lighter
- HOW IS QUALITY CONTROL EXCERCISED?
The process of extracting STONE VENEER® from natural stone is executed by experienced and specially trained staff and the extracted sheet undergoes visual and optical checks before storage / despatch
- HOW IS STONE VENEER® PACKED?
The sheets are packed horizontally in special plywood boxes.
- HOW IS STONE VENEER® TRANSPORTED?
Stone Veneer ®can be transported both by air and sea.